Mystery Vocabulary Worksheet
Vocabulary worksheet to use with free mystery lesson plan for 4th grade and up
- A plea offered by an accused person of not having been at the scene of crime.
- Something that appears to give information toward solving the crime.
- Collecting the facts and drawing a possible conclusion.
- Someone or something that proves who committed the crime.
- Red herring
- A false lead that throws the investigator off track.
- An investigator or detective.
- People who appear to have a motive to have committed the crime.
- Person who has personal knowledge about the crime.
Teaching Mysteries Home Page