- No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the
drawing, fill out the form on the website while the drawing
is running. It is open to U.S. residents only.
Employees of MysteryNet and HarperCollins Publishers and their
families may not enter or win.
- Entries must include an email address so we can notify you in
the event that you are selected as the winner. This email address
is not used for mass mailings; it is only used to contact
- All submissions to the contest will become the property
of MysteryNet and Newfront Productions, Inc.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all of the correct
entries received by the contest deadline, Friday, March 23, 2001, at 10:00 a.m.
(PST). Winners will be notified by email and the winner's name will
be posted on the website.
- 1 First Prize recipient wins .
- Only one entry is allowed per member per contest.
- Contest void where prohibited or restricted by national, state,
or any other governmental laws.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel sweepstakes if it
becomes technically corrupted. Sponsor is not responsible for
incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information. Any prize
notice that results from a typographical, mechanical, network or
other error will be void.